Saturday, March 21, 2009

Random stuff.

This is one good example to show that anything can happen in a sudden. God can take anything that you have if you go against His will. This message goes to me primarily.



As for you Ken Karpman, I really feel sorry for the bad time you have to face. What you did is not stupid, I think it was brave step. Probably it was just not your luck. Be strong and I hope you and your family will successfully go through the tough time.

p.s: Sebenarnye padan kat muka die tamak sgt.. tp bile tgk muke die kene antar pizza kesian plak rase.. manusia, manusia..

2 comments:

  1. holaaa
    ther u go the vid :O)
    oh btw m home, m home!
    eh dude, m gonna add u in my blog list
    much easier for me to follow
    keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    go ahead..
    i wanna add people too..
    but dont know how..haha malu2 =p

    ReplyDelete