Saturday, March 21, 2009

I still have trust in you, Malaysia.

Honestly, I am not much into politics. I probably hate to know anything about it especially with the recent politics crisis that more or less threaten the peacefulness that we were bragging about for the past 52 years. But hell yeah I'm proud to be Malaysian. Each time before Independence Day, when many tv channels start to show ads about unity, I sometimes cry. Honest folks. I really hope we all can be together as one, and the only way I can see that, as for now, is through the ads on tv.


Isn't it interesting, when nothing separates us as Malaysians. Stop arguing whats for who and all that nonsense. We all educated enough to think about that.

To all politicians, take all the money you want, like I care!! Give and take dudes. Budak kecik pun tau la.. Go take as many wealth as you can from politics, but give us some results okay!! If you can unite all Malaysians together, and guide us forward, people won't care if you're doing family businesses and stuff. The problem now is, too much money taken, zero result, full stop!

So people, please stop all that craps and lets build the real Malaysia.

MALAYSIA BOLEH!

1 comment: